Bayside Thursday this week
for all deliveries this week to Brighton, Bentleigh, Caulfield, Carnegie, St Kilda, Cheltenham, Heatherton, Hampton East, Highett, Parkdale, Mentone
Bayside Friday this week
for all deliveries this week to Hampton, Sandringham, Black Rock and Beaumaris
AmaLocal Christmas Party!
Date – Thursday 22nd November
Time – 5 pm to 6.30 pm (please feel free to drop in for only 5 minutes if it’s a busy week for you)
Unit 21, 329 Bay Rd, Cheltenham (We are behind the Storage King. Follow the road running between Storage King and Cosh Living, to the back, turn left and look for the Amalocal Van and number 21)
No gifts please but if you’d like to do something, please donate to the UNHCR – there are so many refugees suffering all over the world and in our region (I have been a regular monthly contributor this year) …they so need our support – at Christmas especially!
Please Click here to see our price promise. How it all works is listed below!
- Each Sunday, after an update from our local farmers on what’s in season, what’s eating well and what’s new for the week, the updated Amalocal produce list is compiled and sent out via email. See above for this weeks ordering list.
- Orders can then be placed, via email between Sunday and Tuesday night each week for deliveries on either Thursday or Friday, depending on your Bayside delivery address. Click here for our contact details.
- NEW ORDERS – If your order is a new order, we will follow up with a phone call to confirm your address, provide a specific delivery day and time and ascertain your preferred payment method, whether EFT, Credit Card or Cash.
- Each Thursday and Friday morning, your farm fresh produce is picked and collected from our local Bayside farms and delivered to your door the same afternoon. Its the freshest produce you can get!
- Deliveries are free of charge and no minimum order amount is required.
- Orders can be fully customised to suit your needs and preferences.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.